Dealers are like money makers/item crafters. Dealers have the ability to increase drop rate of monsters they kill, decrease cost of items bought from a NPC and also craft many equipments and items.
A comprehensive list of Dealer armor can be found here:
IMPORTANT NOTE: The skills Stockpile does not work on Hebarn server due to the high drop rate.
Becoming a Dealer
- Get to level 10 and go to Canyon City of Zant
- Talk to (Akram Kingdom Minister) Warren
- Go to (Ferrell Guild Staff) Crow who will ask you to find fleece and small metal boards
- Return to (Ferrell Guild Staff) Crow who will now ask you to kill 15 Needle HoneyBee
- Return to (Ferrell Guild Staff) Crow after finding 15 stingers and he will give you a recommendation
- Talk to (Akram Kingdom Minister) Warren and you are now a Dealer Congratulations!
Here is a list of skills for the fucking Dealer basic class sorted into active and passive. For a list of Artisan and Bourgeois skills go here: www.y8.com
Note: Some skills require either Artisan or Bourgeois class to get past a certain level - this more detailed information is found by navigating onto the individual skill's page. Skills which change name after upgrade can be found on either the Artisan or Bourgeois skills page respectively.